Killing The Town – Special Year End Edition With Konnan (Quick Recap and Review)
Release Date: 01/01/19
Running time: 46 minutes
Recap by: Joe Aguinaldo
Don welcomes Konnan to the show and they cover the following topics:
- The differences between a man and woman’s sense of humor.
- How good Eddie Guerrero was. Konnan also suggests if you want to learn how to work in Mexico, watch Eddie and Art Barr work.
- How important it is to reinvent your character in wrestling.
- The origin of the Max Moon gimmick and how it made Konnan leave the WWE.
- The ideas behind his NWO and LAX gimmicks.
- How popular wrestling is to the mainstream even though people say it isn’t.
- Don being mistaken for a pop star in Thailand and how ridiculous it was that David Hasselhoff performed at the Germany reunification ceremony.
- Obligatory Disco Inferno burial.
- Social media and Impact plugs.
Rating – 6.5/10
This wasn’t a bad podcast at all. Konnan has a great wrestling mind and even you can see it on this podcast even though it is a short show. Both Don and Konnan are funny together and their Disco burial is hilarious. It’s a short and easy listen and while I wouldn’t put it at the top of my list, if you have some spare cycles, I’d recommend this one.
Joe is a long time wrestling fan from Toronto. He is a co-host on the Pull Apart Podcast with Jeff Rush and Caitlin Lavelle as well as a contributor to www.pwpodcasts.com. One of his life goals is to be a guest host on one of Wade Keller’s post-show podcasts. He doesn’t consider himself any sort of expert, he just likes wrestling. Check him out on Twitter and Instagram @ja113.